“The resort pets are talking about!” Just minutes north of Gurnee Mills, and a half a mile west of I-94, Woofman’s Lodge state-of-the-art pet resort can accommodate even the most energetic of pups as well as the more sedate seniors and their feline friends.
Woofman’s Lodge is a family-owned and operated pet resort that is the realization of a long-time dream that grew out of our life-long love of animals. We have shared our lives with both purebreds and mixed is all shapes and sizes.
Although all of our companions are house pets, some have shown enjoyment competing in AKC obedience, training in agility, and showing in AKC conformation.
Woofman’s Lodge is located on ten lovely acres just across the border in southeastern Wisconsin. Our home is also located on the property, which allows us to monitor the kennel around-the-clock.
Comfort is our middle name
When we designed Woofman’s, our goal was to create an environment where even the most discriminating pet would feel at home. That’s why we used our own dogs as guides.
- Ten thousand sq. ft. under roof.
- Fifteen luxury theme suites. (64 sq. ft.)
- Spacious indoor-outdoor kennel/runs
- Sun-filled accommodations for cats.
- In-floor radiant heat indoors and out.
- Air conditioning.
- Multiple large secure outdoor play areas.
- Large indoor play area.
- Climate controlled training room.
- Full service grooming salon.